We offer the Adlib Enterprise Software Solution with customized installation support & process management support to ensure each customer is provided the most appropriate solution for their individual needs.
We can convert over 400 file types PDF, PDF-A, XPS, TXT, HTML, JPG etc. (see table at end of this document) without any additional software into consistent, security and manageable PDF documents.
- Accurately transform hundreds of different document inputs including Microsoft Office, CAD, PDF, and over 400 other file types.
- High fidelity PDF/A conversion for confident archiving.
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR) with zonal data extraction
- Merge multiple documents and formats into a single PDF.
- Merge the right content in the right order.
- Intelligent Hyperlink and Bookmark Management.
- Automatically apply Table of Contents, Headers/Footers.
- Watermarks / Logos / Disclaimers with Index and Page numbers.
- Document control data such as time/date stamps and status information.
- Through the Adlib engine we automate the Document Transformation process using your existing platforms. Adlib works in the background through: SharePoint workflow, K2 blackpearl, Nintex Workflow, Metadata and Metadata preservation throughout transformation. By doing this we reduce labor intensive processes and automate them. We are using a proven solution that is currently being used by the Department of State, Department of Treasury and FAA.
Content transformed to PDF by Adlib is:
- Easily shared
- Approvable through digital signatures
- Mobile friendly
- Workflow friendly
- Ideal for long term archiving
- Assist with US Government Compliance
- US Federal agencies will need to implement PDF/A-1 in conjunction with additional requirements identified in guidance from the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) for transferring permanent PDF records to NARA,
Additional Resources: http://www.archives.gov/records_management/initiatives/pdf_records.html
- NARA Archiving Requirements
- HIPAA Compliance
- Paperwork Reduction Act (Green Initiatives)
- FOIA: Freedom of Information Act
- ISO Electronic Document and PDF Standards
Current Government Users
- U.S. Department of State
- U.S. Department of Treasury
- Federal Bureau of Investigation
- U.S. Department of Agriculture
- U.S. Navy
- Sandia National Labs
- U.S. Army Aviation and Missile Command
U.S. Department of State Case Study
- Need to modernize inefficient legacy cable-based communication system used by over 270 worldwide locations
- Enable sharing and easily provide access to information in a controlled fashion
- Archive all communications in accordance with NARA
- Implemented 20+ Adlib servers that process anywhere from 3000-5000 cables per day
- Incoming cables are automatically converted to PDF/A (PDF for Archiving) and their associated attachments then stored SharePoint®
- Efficiencies gained through automated back office PDF Transformation versus desktop
- Reduced errors via standardized document naming conventions, metadata, and routing
- NARA compliance achieved in an automated fashion
- Digital content is searchable and accessible in real time
- Employees focus on their jobs, not document conversion