Training & Advisory Services
Logistics Support (LS)
- Program operations in challenging environments
- Area of operations business intelligence
- Manage and work with existing supply chains
Entities view logistics and supply chain management as simply beating down suppliers’ prices. In reality, successful supply chain management is about understanding and optimizing not only product flow, but also the flow of information that enables the enterprise to measure, report, and manage the supply chain process.
Supply Chain Management
Supply Chain Management is the greatest area of opportunity for most entities to reduce total system costs, improve product quality, create operating efficiency, and improve overall customer satisfaction. MGI’s projects performed directly with the U.S. Government have led to tremendous cost savings while enabling swift and accurate project completion.
Understanding product sourcing and how it relates to project support and delivery gives us the strategic leverage to act decisively. Applying these processes to project goals in the field while preventing unnecessary overhead enables MGI to consistently adapt and perform in the both United States and Internationally.
Sourcing Management (SMsm)
- Full life-cycle procurement
- Procurement excellence and reengineering
- Business Intelligence
- Local suppliers / Local resources
- Strategic Sourcing
- Power – Fuel Supply
- Food and Water Supply
- Construction Materials
- Vehicles and Heavy Equipment
- Communications and IT Equipment
- Prefabricated Facilities
- Force Protection Equipment